Cape is an international leader in the provision of critical industrial services principally to the energy and natural resources sectors. Our multidisciplinary services mirror those of the global organisation offering global best practice and resources with a local focus.
Cape entered Australia in 2009 with the acquisition and integration of several scaffolding and corrosion protection businesses. Today Cape employs more than 2,000 staff across Australia working for a range of customers including Alcoa, Chevron, Woodside, Newmont, BP, CBH, Orica, GE Alstom, Synergy, BHPB Nickelwest & Iron Ore, Illuka, Rio Tinto, Austral Brick, Cockburn Cement, Sibleco, etc. Cape undertake both greenfield (capital) and brownfield (sustaining capital and maintenance) projects.
Our services include:
- Access, including rope access & tension netting
- Insulation, including online cryogenic replacement
- Painting, coating & blasting, including
managing corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Refractory lining, drawing on the worldwide expertise of York Linings and RB Hilton
- Industrial cleaning, including tank cleaning & chemical cleaning
- Asbestos management
- Training & assessment
Cape operate from offices and sites through Australia including:
- Head Office – Jandaokot WA
- Northern Territory Office – Darwin
- Queensland Office – Gladstone