Established in 1996, Celtic Scaffolding are an Australian owned and operated Temporary Access Company, based in Perth Western Australia. The company is primarily engaged in the Mining, Industrial and Oil/Gas sectors, supplying;
- Access package consultancy,
- Project management,
- Skilled labour, scaffolders, riggers and rope technicians,
- Construction & Maintenance,
- Temporary works engineering,
- Scaffolding, rigging and associated equipment hire,
- Encapsulation and atex work enclosures,
- Suppliers of quality encapsulation materials, PPE & Specialised Tools.
Celtic Scaffolding has further expanded into consultancy works for Stakeholder and ECPM companies, developing Scopes
of Work, Bills of Quantities, Engineering and Designs and third party inspection services.
As an organisation we have developed primarily by attracting access professionals who have hands on, international and domestic experience in and on major industrial projects, whose knowledge drives a safe, expedient and adaptable workforce to provide deliverable access solutions ahead of current industry expectation.