Vari Group is a privately owned group of companies dedicated to servicing the building & construction, infrastructure and civil industry through NSW and ACT.
The group is highly regarded for its excellence in quality standards, competence and compliance.
Our values and philosophies are based on respect and integrity, safety and wellbeing, communication, efficient responsiveness and service delivery through sustainability and continuous improvement and innovation with evidence through our policies and procedures.
Vari Group has a commitment to personal safety, standards and conditions. We will adhere to all specific requirements outlined by clients to ensure the highest industry standard workforce standards and conditions.
Vari Group demonstrates its industry leadership position by the following innovations:
- Enterprise Bargaining Agreement (EBA)
- Australian Employment Covenant (AEC)
- National Women and Construction Association (NAWC)
- CCA Compliance and Bi-Annual Audits
- IRE Compliance and Annual Audits
- Implementation of ISO 9001:2015 and AS 4801:2001
- Monthly Compliance and evidence of ACIRT, U-PLUS, C BUS & LSL Reports
Vari Group is a proud partner of MATES in Construction and continuously applaud the organisations efforts and work to reassure that the construction industry is mentally and physically a healthier place to work. We believe that being a part of a program that is continually achieving results and saving lives is unquestionably a partnership worthwhile.
Physical Address: Unit G6, 101 Rookwood Road, Yagoona NSW 2199
Tel: 02 9790 3900